Wednesday 1 September 2021

I challenge you to a drawing challenge!!!

As we're in lockdown my Mum has decided to give us a drawing challenge, which has a topic on what to draw each day. The first day was bones, the second day was an exotic pet, and today is something with two heads. I'm really excited to do it because I think I'm going to do a two headed dragon. For bones I did a horse skull in a field of flowers and for exotic it I did a toucan and a rainbow jungle. It is really fun because you get to be creative but also have a topic that helps you to get your creative juices flowing.This is great cause there's not much to do because it is very raining and cold so we can't go out for a walk, and we can't go for adventures. Just before lockdown my Mum got us new pens and pencils. Some are metallic and glittery and some are neon, The pencils are perfect for blending and making shadows.If you are bored I will put a photo of the list and you could start doing it because it is very fun and entertaining.












1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Ella, I thought your blog explained really well what your drawing challenge it and what you used.The tip about blending was helpful, and my whanau are going to do the drawing challenge too! From Rio😄.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about