Thursday 23 September 2021

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 On Monday, it was my 11th birthday, Mum said because it was my birthday I could stay home! My day started off by," Ella wake up it's your birthday! Also, read this", Mum passed me a cute little note that when I read it my heart melted, it read: Happy birthday Ella! We feel terrible that your books haven't come... We are so proud of the young woman you are becoming. I am really excited to spend this special day with you. I got up and had breakfast, and just as I was finishing my Nannan and Poppa came over.

My Nannan said happy birthday and passed me a little present and said here this is just a little thing compared to the trip to the Mount with me and Poppa. Yesterday we were having a family party because on Monday my family had work the next day, my family decided to give me my presents then. My Aunt gave me a beautiful dress from Australia, the small present my Nannan got me was bar soap conditioner and shampoo, my Nannan, Poppa and my Parents all chipped in to book a hotel in the Mount and go to all these cool places!

We booked tickets to World Of Wearable Arts an amazing fashion show right here in NZ, But soon after it got canceled. After my Nannan and Poppa left, I ran got into my riding gear and packed the chocolate moose cake in the bag with some spoons. off we went and dropped Willow and Jae (my siblings) to school! Me and mum were in a rush to get the horses up the top of the hill for the farrier. We went up and he rung Mum, RING RING RING. Mum hung up, put the phone in her pocket and sighed.

Happy Birthday to me . . | it was my Birthday yesterday . th… | Flickr

Part 2 coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about