Friday 5 June 2020

The Lockdown

The lockdown 


On the 25th of March school stopped and we went into lockdown. It was pretty scary. No work for mums, no work for kids ,no work for dad ,no leaving home. Then in a couple weeks into the lock down we started to do learning from home. It was pretty cool we would have google meets every day and have fun tasks to do at home.


We went into the lockdown because of COVID19. We did learn from home because if we didn't do learning from home we would forget all the stuff we learnt be for lockdown.Then we would have learnt nothing. It was a bit challenging fitting all the meets in.


It went well but sometimes my mum got scary. 
I felt like I could wear my pyjamas all day because we can't leave the house. So that's what I did. 

The end.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ella. like how you included detail and told us your experience over school lockdown. My feedback is that maybe you could ad a few comers and full stops. But other wise it was very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Ella I loved reading your blog it was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Ella I was just checking out your blog it is really cool and fantastic.

    I think in some of your blog posts you could add some pictures to the presentation. Because then your readers will be able to see how it worked and what it looked like.

    I really liked the pictures on your swimming sports blog post they linked my mind. Maybe you could add more pictures in and you will link your readers into them.


    Thank you Ella I loved your blog.😁

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ella,
    Your blog is really cool because I like how you said how you felt about the lockdown. Maybe next time check your spelling with the word before.

    overall I liked it

    From Tillie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about