Friday 12 June 2020

Just Dance

Just Dance 


Last friday we ran Just Dance for discovery
with my friends Josie Esther Rio and myself
Ella. We had to learn to set up the projector
(which was really hard). We got to go up to
the stage and change the song. We had to get
the little kids to listen and that was hard,
but we got there in the end.


The first dance was: Waka waka 4 players. Then
my favorite:Timber 2 players. I do timber with
my friends sometimes Esther does it with me or
Rio or Josie. When it is over we got to give out
shine cards (which are little cards that give
your house a point).

We did about 7 just dances. There were a lot of
little kids there and they were very cute. We
gave shine cards out to people who showed
respect, responsibility and resilience. Im am
excited.I really recommend Just Dance
Pictures
|
|

|
V



1 comment:

  1. Hi Ella I loved your blog I think you should add some more full stop and I think you should add some more comers and some speech marks too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about