Thursday 25 June 2020

Menus

This week we made menus we made good ones and bad ones. I enjoyed the bad ones best because they didn't make me hungry
like the good ones. We made the menus as our quick writes. I added in the bad one foods i don't like and I tried to discourage the people who look at it. 

My good menu made me hungry. And I added my favorite foods i did the snacks the dinners and the desserts. On the bad menu it was hard to choose the desserts because all the desserts are really good.

My menu was enjoyable to create. and i really recommend it just for fun/or to teachers.Mine looks like this
Screenshots
|
|
|
|
|
V


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ella. I still think you could use more comer's, and add some more info about what was in your menu and about what made you hungry?

    From Hunter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about