Thursday 2 July 2020

Our just dance performing\watching

In our class we did just dance performances I was doing it with Rio we watched.If you read my blogs you would know what I am talking about.We were doing it on Thursday. Me and Rio were doing the projector we had to turn on the songs set it up and pause it and all that kind of stuff. I was shutting the screen the most because that's my job.

We started with the song:Timber. Some of them were funny and some were great and some were cool. I enjoyed watching the all dances. I brang my costume scroll to the bottom to see the costuime 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about