Thursday 23 July 2020

My holidays

 In the holidays I did nothing special but I did horse ride a lot and when I say a lot I mean a lot, I horse rode nearly every day. I rode a horse called Peanut she is the horse that I lease. I did it with Maria and Orla they are both older than me. We rode alone at the Lysnar Valley Equestrian. 
I was down there from 9 am to 5 pm thats 8 hours.
 
I would not ride all day that would be cruel, we clean up the halters and gear then we  cleaned the brushes and the tubs.
 We played with the baby goats there were 3 goats Salt, Pepper and Mini, but pepper died because she was not eating and drinking, we think we know why: there was a dead bird in the water and she might of became sick from a disease. But mini jumps on your back when you sit down.

Then we went inside and we ate a apple orla was making funny faces and I started laughing then I started to choke it was funny because maria patted my back really hard and then she started yelling: Ellas gone die, Ellas gone die, Ellas gone die. then we went and rode we rode up winifred and then went in the arena we rode them back to their paddock bareback but with a cover and a bridle then it started to rain. We were getting soaked and all dirty peanut had poop on her cover and I got it on my leg and thigh (it was disgusting). Maria got all wet on her butt.

At the end of the day I am happy that I went nowhere special because I enjoy horse riding as much as going away and shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about