Wednesday 25 August 2021

THE EXTRAORDINARY QUICKWRITES

 Koka pip (my teacher) created a lockdown online quick write book that has all sorts of activities in it. This week I did an alpha list. The alpha list was about life in our bubble. An alpha list is an list in alphabetical order, Mine went like this:  

A

dventures galore

J

ae won't leave me alone

S

uper sad about social distancing

B

 est baking ever!

K

eep pushing through

T

oo long away from our friends

C

alls, calls and more calls

L

ove to read

U

nfair for us

D

ad working his butt off

M

um we have no food

V

Ery very impatient siblings

E

xited to get out of here

N

o more ipads kids

W

illow whining as loud as possible

F

aces through the screen 

O

h no I left my chrome at school

X

-raying where the covid cases are

G

reat time to be antisocial 

P

artaly happy about lockdown

Y

et to do many jobs

H

orse riding only in paddock

Q

uick get your toilet paper

Z

ap goes our now broken tv

I

ce block as our only food

R

eally even longer

  

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Ella,
    I absolutely love the way you added that tally! It makes me want to keep reading & reading. It reminds me of last lock down. What type of baking did you make because it sounds delicious.
    Kamote wehi Ella

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about