Thursday 3 September 2020

Going Down The Beach For LTP

 On monday moana syndicate went to the beach instead of the normal LTP at school. Our school is right over the road to the beach we just cross the crossing and turn right when we see the pathway towards the beach then we're there! The beach is sooo fun.Josephine, Indie, Rio, Esther and Lila started to braid kids hair and then weave flowers into it. It was sooo pretty. I got my hair done by Rio the first time but then it fell out I was really sad. Then I got Josie to do my hair and it looked amazing. The flowers they put in our hair were freesia flowers and they were yellow ones. The little salon they were doing was really popular they had so many people waiting for their turn to have their hair done.They did really well I think they should open up a real salon someday. Everyone's hair looked so great. I loved going to the beach and I hope we do it some time again. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about