Tuesday 25 August 2020

My Poppa's Birthday

This weekend it was my Poppa's birthday. they went to napier for the weekend to go shopping and have a cool time there. While they were gone I had the responsibility to feed and make sure the pets were okay the pets were a cat (Her name was missy), And a dog (his name is dug/duggy boy). We made my poppa a present it was a chocolate bar type thing, it was really cool.  While they were away they got me jae and willow some stuff willow got a new jersey and cool lip balm, jae got a t-shirt and a pranks and jokes kit, I got hair ties and some jodhpurs for horse riding. we had a yum dinner then we had a gluten free carrot cake from a cake shop in napier. 



This is not the one we made for him I just found it on google. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about