Wednesday 5 May 2021

Dramatic drama!!!!!

 The other day me and two other girls got selected to go to a drama program by Aurora. Aurora has other programs such as writing, reading, maths and leadership also the drama one which i'm doing . Im super exited because we are doing it every friday until week 10 because we will be performing at the Lawson Field Theatre at the end of the program. Our topic is Whirikokas Seal. Im super exited to do it because I get to work with kids from other schools and I get to meet them and work with them. I'm exited to see how it turns out



8 drama games for primary kids to ignite imagination

Drama Subject Illustration - Vector Download


3 comments:

  1. Hi Ella. I like how you have thought about your sentence structure. It seems like you will have a lot of fun at Aurora. What do you do in Drama with Silke? Just remember a full stop at the end of your story. From Charlotte M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Ella, I like how you are really excited about your Aurora Drama program. Next time, make sure you reread because I can see a little bit of mistakes. Overall, great job!
    Kale'a

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ella. I really like how you wrote the other topics of Aurora as well as drama. This reminds me of when we have Wednesday drama in the afternoon. Do you know what character you would be in the play?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about