Tuesday 13 April 2021

Easter

Last weekend was easter and it was so cool. I woke up really early and woke everyone up by yelling:  IT'S EASTER ! But I did that a little louder than intended. We had to wait for it to get a little bit lighter so we could see. We went outside to look for eggs but I just helped my sister because I can't eat the eggs because they have dairy in them and I can't eat dairy, so I got a carob bar that my mum ate. Then we headed over to my nanas and got marshmallows and jelly beans and easter bags. I love easter.❤



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Ella, I loved how you told me all about what you did from beginning to end on easter. You are such a good sister helping Willo.
    I thought next you could try using another congestion. Loved your blog form Te atawhai

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about