Wednesday 28 August 2019

Cross Country

"Year 4 girls come to the starting line please!"Koka Sue yelled.  in the inside I felt nervous but i was trying to be tough on the outside.  Bang, off we ran as fast as lightning bolts.  Going up the dunes I got puffed and walked, but otherwise I was good.  I ended up by Te Atawhai1 minute later I was on my second lap!  "I'm so puffed."I murmured.Keep on running I thought to myself.  We were so close to the end and i pushed myself to the fastest I could go my goal was all ways to beat Te Atawhai and I achieved it after my legs hurt.  Even 3 days later my leg still hurt.  The end. By Ella.😋

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about